Dual keyboards no longer work properly in latest X

David Wake dwake at stanfordalumni.org
Mon Sep 28 14:16:27 PDT 2009

Whoops -- meant to send this to the entire list:

It looks as though I need to upgrade X to 1.7 -- thanks guys.

Given that I'm currently on Fedora 11, and Fedora 12 isn't released
yet, is there any way I can upgrade X to 1.7 without screwing up all
my package dependencies?  Do I have any choice other than to change my
OS distribution?  It looks as if even Fedora 12 may still be on 1.6.

(Sorry if this is obvious to everyone -- I'm a newbie here)

Cheers,