X server aborting at first keypress or mouse movement

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Thu Sep 17 06:38:42 PDT 2009

On Thursday 17 September 2009 14:45:55 Didier Spaier wrote:

> Anyhow I will try 1.6.3.901 and report what I get.

I tried, and X server doesn't crash anymore here, though I still get this error in Xorg.0.log:
(EE) config/hal: couldn't initialise context: unknown error (null)

Good enough for me...

PS for Pat: just had to replace the tarball in the Slackware tree and re-run your Slackbuild to make the new packages -- really cool, congrats!

Cheers,
Didier