dead space elimination

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:00:32 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Jozef Riha <jose1711 at gmail.com> wrote:
> one more thing. if you plan to go on with patching of Xorg sources,
> please consider there might be multiple dead areas based on the
> position of the monitors (e. g. one above and the other one below)

Yes, if I get useful directions (mentoring, hint hint) I'll try to do
something that work for more than 2 screens, with different
resolutions, taking screen positionning / rotation into account,
etc...

I'm even thinking of different warping policies:
- translate: warp to suitable location on other screen
- blocking: stay on the current screen, do not enter forbidden area
- jump into corner of the other screen

but maybe only one of those will feel "natural"

--
Vincent Legoll