xorg tutorial problem

pepe cullera lacigarracomunista at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:39:35 PDT 2009

Hi all!
I'm new here, my name is Jose Luis Cercos, and i'm from Spain.
I'm creating an TFIR board, and I need to develop mice drivers, that could
actively plug and unplug. To do this I am following this tutorial:

http://www.x.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/XorgInputHOWTO

Written by Peter Hutterer.
The problem is that the repository (git source code) does not work, and i
can't find the libraries to link the following functions (errors returned by
ld):

 undefined reference to `xf86PostMotionEvent'
 undefined reference to `xf86WaitForInput'
 undefined reference to `Xcalloc'
 undefined reference to `InitButtonClassDeviceStruct'
 undefined reference to `xf86Msg'
 undefined reference to `GetMotionHistory'
 undefined reference to `InitValuatorClassDeviceStruct'
 undefined reference to `InitAbsoluteClassDeviceStruct'
 undefined reference to `xf86InitValuatorAxisStruct'
 undefined reference to `xf86InitValuatorDefaults'
 undefined reference to `xf86FlushInput'
 undefined reference to `xf86AddEnabledDevice'
 undefined reference to `xf86RemoveEnabledDevice'
 undefined reference to `xf86AllocateInput'
 undefined reference to `Xcalloc'
 undefined reference to `xf86DeleteInput'
 undefined reference to `Xstrdup'
 undefined reference to `xf86CheckStrOption'
 undefined reference to `xf86CollectInputOptions'
 undefined reference to `xf86ProcessCommonOptions'
 undefined reference to `xf86DeleteInput'
 undefined reference to `xf86AddInputDriver'

Please... Does anyone know what libraries i have to link?

Thanks! (sorry for my English).