visual and PictFormat related question

Alexei Babich a.babich at rez.ru
Thu Mar 5 04:22:26 PST 2009

> And it still fails?
It's pretty helped when I set the color of border_pixel. I would never guess that it's the problem point.

> Of course, the current attitude seems to be that Xlib (and xcb) should
> not be used, except by toolkit authors.  The rest of us should just
> use the standard toolkits.

I'm trying to create my own toolkit - may be not so good as others are, but I'm sure this is justified in my embedded application. Maybe I am wrong.
Thank you for your help :)

--
Regards,
Alexei Babich, circuit engineer, OOO NPP "Rezonans", Chelyabinsk, Russia
Jabber ID: impatt at jabber.ru