KMS with Xorg on G45 failing

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 02:33:37 PST 2009

Hi

I've got good news, with the extra patches that appeared in the next
tree the other day, KMS works perfectly on my system. That's vt's and
x at the correct resolution my pointer showing on X and smooth,
flicker free transitions between vt's and Y.

Good job! I've been waiting for this since i started using linux.

Mike