Intel Graphics package and patch requirments

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:22:23 PST 2009

Hi,

> So, IMO, it's unfair to call 2008Q4 release "stable" and "recommended to
> ordinary users/OSVs", at least for gma950 users.
I have to agree, even 2.6.1 is still far away from release quality.

I hope the whole GEM-ification is soon finished, before distributions
start deploying that driver.
After all, a few RENDER accaleration bugs I reported haven't been
looked at too ... so hopefully after the transistion is finished devs
will have time to look at other stuff too :-/

- Clemens