Input transformations: Compiz

Bipin George Mathew bipingm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:24:35 PST 2009

Thanks Chris. The links give a good idea about the work going on in this
area.

A follow-up question - I was looking at the zoom plug-in/plug-in core in
compiz 0.7.8 code (http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/intrepid/compiz) and
expected to find calls to the Triangle Mesh, RedirectCoordinate APIs
introduced by David; but did not find any. Am I missing something here OR is
the zoom plugin implemented without David's changes?

Bipin