xserver: Branch 'server-1.6-branch' - 2 commits

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jan 14 21:25:04 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 21:09 -0800, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> Ugg... sorry, I forgot to put it in EXTRA_DIST or whatever it is for
> the make dist magicness.

There's that, and then there's fixing all of the places which use
dix-config.h but don't use any other X server includes; they don't know
how to find a file in the source include directory as dix-config.h is in
the build include directory.

> What would you like for a filename?  Is dix-config-post.h sufficient?
> I wanted to keep dix-config in the name to make it obvious...

Yeah, that sounds fine. You sure there's no way to leave this unmolested
in dix-config.h?

keith.packard at intel.com