Xvesa black magic

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sat Feb 7 03:32:14 PST 2009

William Tracy wrote:
> Not to be pushy, but..
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM, René Rebe <rene at exactcode.de> wrote:
>
>> My rescue target buidl will finish later today and I plan to keep
>> trackling the issue.
>>

> Any progress? Anything I can help with or try out?
>
> And, once again, does anyone else have any ideas?

I first had to fix some xext related regressions in T2 (you probably noticed
the commits?). Now all is done except the kdrive server, as the new xorg-
server does not want o configure without GL support :-(

I mainly was too saturated with work this week.I hope to trackle GL-less
xorg-server for kdrive builds later this weekend.

Yours,