Difficulties with undefined symbols and modules

Alex Elsayed eternaleye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:36:25 PST 2009

On Wednesday 30 December 2009 12:28:55 pm I wrote:
>     Option    "AutoAddDevices"     "true"     # Fuck you, HAL!

I would like to note in my defense that this was set to false at the time the
comment was added, because HAL was adding kbd and mouse devices in addition to
their evdev equivalents, causing ridiculous problems like the up arrow calling
printscreen. Since resolved by uninstalling the kbd and mouse drivers, leaving
only evdev.