Documentation?

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Thu Apr 9 11:56:32 PDT 2009

The right way to attack this problem is, when you identify a broken GTK
application, get a copy of xscope (or whatever it is called these days),
and interpose it between the application and the high latency line, and
get a X protocol trace.

That would make it easy to locate the offending toolkit/application
problem.
                          - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at freedesktop.org>