Does touchpads have buttons?

Søren Hauberg hauberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:53:44 PDT 2008

2008/9/29 Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net>:
> Søren:
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 01:29:35PM +0200, Søren Hauberg wrote:
>> > Sorry, I wanted to suggest that in reply but missed it. Anyway, be aware
>> > that as your patch is now, you're also triggering on absolute axes you can't
>> > handle/don't know. I'd consider that a regression.
>>
>> Ahh, I (think I) see. The attached patch should handle this.
>
> a few comments to your patch:

Okay, so I'm attaching my latest patch. This should handle everything
except setting/getting calibration parameters. I'll look into this
after lunch today. I'd love some feedback on the patch, as I think
this is the best structure, but since I'm a newbie I just might be
mistaken.

Also, I should mention that this is my last day where I have easy
access to a touch screen. I can get access later on, but it'll be some
work.

Thanks,
Søren