xf86-input-synaptics 0.15.1

William Grant wgrant at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 15 04:14:07 PDT 2008

Peter Hutterer wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:59:07AM +0300, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
>> Also, 9f0da9b3144a2561f actually breaks two-finger tapping at least for
>> one user, so maybe that needs some love?
>
> Are you sure it's 9f0d? Works fine here, AFAICT.
>
> It could also be caused by 50e872cbc74f6a08ac586bc5e57d7e6a9dfce06a which
> reduced the MaxTapMove - causing issues for at least two of our users. I had a
> IRC discussion with one of them today and setting it back to 200 worked.

I am one of the users that Timo referred to. Reverting 9f0d definitely
helps, but I need to set MaxTapMove as well to get it back perfectly
(others just needed 9f0d reverted, but I guess we must tap differently).
I've had at least one other user confirm that my package (which reverts
9f0d) fixes it.

--
William Grant