it's working/Enough

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Fri Sep 5 07:24:34 PDT 2008

Peter Hutterer wrote:

OK, I finally caught up with all the mail.  You folks have been great, you don't
need to email me any more, your input was just the kind of guidance I was
seeking, now I need to implement.  If you're busy (and that sounds like a fairly
silly question) then just put me off to the back-burner while I make things
better.  Also, I'm also going to comment the bejesus out of this, so it's a
bigger help to folks than some of the things I saw.

Again, thanks