EGL for X

Mustafizur Rahaman mustaf.here at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:05:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

Does any one have worked on implementing EGL for X window system.

I want to run some GL app for embedded system & therefore i have to use
GL-ES and EGL,I can't follow glX path here( Correct me if my assumtion is
wrong here).

So,,let's say i have 2-3 GL-ES apps paralelly running on X,so i need an EGL
implementation which should be able to understand X system.So, basically i
want to know what all EGL needs to know and how EGL talks to X etc and what
all components should be modified.Has any one implemented EGL driver on top
of X?

Regs,
Mustaf