it's working

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Wed Sep 3 10:36:11 PDT 2008

I have my tablet now working, but I;m fairly certain that I have the values to
the  InitValuatorAxisStruct function all wrong ... my problem is, the parameter
names just aren't clear to me, there's no comments, and no docs I can see, and
the other drivers all seem to use it differently.  I have my driver working, but
I am nearly certain it's not "right", so it won't interoperate with other things
as it should.

If anyone has any info on how that function's parameters should be used, I'd
really appreciate a comment or two.  I'm now handling scaling by doing it myself
 before I dispatch the events.