Intel Xorg driver with GLSL freez system

Mateusz Kaduk mateusz.kaduk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:44:56 PDT 2008

div0 said
 " the shader is used like this:
 uncomment FRAGMENT_SHADER
 that is the one that crashes
 uncomment ONE of the modes
 I'd suggest MODE_LIGHTDIRECTIONMAP_MODELSPACE
 and uncomment USEDIFFUSE, USEGLOW, USESPECULAR
 then you get the basic shader that's used for most surfaces in the game
 and that sure is one of those that crashes
 when I had tested it, it also crashed in just MODE_LIGHTMAP (which is used
if deluxemapping is 0) "

the code is in attachment.
I hope this will help.