Intel Xorg driver with GLSL freez system

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Oct 28 10:36:50 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 17:07 +0100, Mateusz Kaduk wrote:
> Hi,
> I have debian with xorg 1.5.2 and master mesa/libdrm/intel which I use
> with EXA and GEM enabled kernel from Eric.
> I installed nexuiz
> apt-get install nexuiz
> and game crash system when I run it with enabled GLSL.
>
> Can someone check it ?
> It also can be downloaded from
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/nexuiz/nexuiz-242.zip
>
> I cant debug it because I dont have antoher computer to ssh in and it looks like a freez.

Right now most GLSL debugging on the 965 driver is on hold while idr
rewrites Mesa's GLSL compiler, since the driver part will need to be
mostly rewritten after that, anyway.  However, if people could isolate
failing shaders and get them into piglit testcases, we might be able to
get to them earlier, and it would benefit all future GLSL work as well.

--
Eric Anholt
eric at anholt.net                         eric.anholt at intel.com