RandR1.2 related patches for the siliconmotion driver

Francisco Jerez currojerez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:56:34 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm attaching some patches with slight improvements to the RandR1.2
implementation in the siliconmotion driver (already committed, but
probably it would be a good thing if someone with different hardware
than mine was interested on testing the dualhead modesetting code).

The patches mainly fix video overlay and hardware cursor. I've written
an incomplete Composite implementation to accelerate screen rotations,
so I think it doesn't make sense anymore to keep shadowfb support, and
I have removed it, and I have done some more clean up.