System freez with GLSL. Possible bug in mesa or intel driver.

Mateusz Kaduk mateusz.kaduk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 00:01:45 PDT 2008

First of all i started using UXA which is faster than EXA but cause
occasional hang ups of the system.
My configuration is Debian's xorg 1.5.2, and masters libdrm, intel driver,
mesa and 2.6.27 GEM enabled kernel.

1) When I run nexuiz it works untill I enable GLSL with this one after
launching play it is freezing.
2) When I run Ethernal Lands and special effects are enabled (default) game
crash and I get
[08:54:40] EXTENDED EXCEPTION(5:opengl_error): Error: 'Max instruction count
exceeded' in file 'shaders/anim.vert' in load_vertex_program at
actor_init.cpp (line 159)
Setting to poor man mode helps.