Looking for registers reference for Oak OTI64111 (Spitfire)

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Tue Oct 7 17:28:13 PDT 2008

Recently I dug up a very old graphics card, an Oak Spitfire OTI-64111 by
Oak Technologies. After looking up information for it in Google, I found
that there is no specific driver for xorg (although there are plenty of
mirrors for windows drivers). I want to familiarize myself with graphics
driver programming, and I thought that writing the xorg driver for Oak
64111 would be a good way to get some practice with xorg driver
development. However, I have had a hard time digging up register
references for this particular video card. Does anybody here know of any
documentation about the Oak 64111 (register references and such) that
could be useful to write a driver for this card?

--
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'