Mouse button problems using Logitech NX80

Matija Šuklje matija.suklje at rutka.net
Wed Nov 12 01:12:35 PST 2008

Dne sreda 12. novembra 2008 je Dan Nicholson napisal(a):
> One thing I forgot to mention is that normally these side buttons are
> used for forward and back in a web browser (or similar application). I
> forget what the kernel calls them (you can test with evtest on the
> console), but in firefox 3 buttons 8 and 9 should move you forward and
> backwards in your history. Obviously, you can remap them to whatever
> you want, but that is the original intention.

Thanks :)
Makes sense in a way (if there was a button 2, that is).

I still think having one for "middle click" and the other for let's say
gestures suits me better (especially because of the "middle click") and I'll
continue to beat my system into conforming to my will ;)

Cheers,
Matija

--
gsm: +386 41 849 552
e-mail: matija.suklje at rutka.net
www: http://matija.suklje.name

aim: hookofsilver
icq: 110183360
jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
msn: matija.suklje at rutka.net
yahoo: matija_suklje
GPG/PGP fingerprint: FB64 FFAF B8DA 5AB5 B18A 98B8 2B68 0B51 0549 D278