Volunteering to assist with documentation docbook conversion.

Michael Verret michael.verret at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:49:36 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to assist in converting the X docs to Docbook as
mentioned here: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/FreedesktopProjects
however I do not see a name of a contact. If there is anyone currently
working on this project I would like to help. If not I will gladly do
what it takes to get it started. I have experience as a Webmaster for
all of Zenwalk Linux's websites and I am the sole maintainer of their
X11 binary packages. Whomever is interested please feel free to reply
and I'll gladly do what I can.

Thanks,
Michael