No Direct Rendering with GM965/GL960 graphics card

CelebrE celebre at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:12:16 PDT 2008

I need some help in figuring why don't have direct rendering with intel
praphic cards. I tried  with different laptops with GM965 on Ubuntu
(gutsy/hardy) without luck. I tried to compile entire Xserver, drm, mesa
from git using different branches... and nothing. I don't have more
ideas to try.

I hope that the provided information will be help full to resolve the
problem.

Best Regards,
Oscar Merino