Nominations for server-1.4-branch

Donnie Berkholz dberkholz at gentoo.org
Tue May 6 22:54:37 PDT 2008

Daniel,

Please pull the 'server-1.4-branch-gentoo' branch from
ssh://dberkholz@people.freedesktop.org/home/dberkholz/xserver.git --
this adds the following commits for open Gentoo bugs:

commit b95befdfd2c9bcb6b0cd896f2b8dfaaeb129dbff
Author: Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith at sun.com>
Date:   Fri Dec 7 17:28:37 2007 -0800

    Check for <sys/sdt.h> as well when determining to enable dtrace probes

    Avoids auto-detecting dtrace is present on systems with the ISDN trace tool
    named dtrace installed, but not the dynamic tracing facility named dtrace

commit 0fab9843c7b553bb59d57e68d9c3ea2d754bf809
Author: Ben Byer <bbyer at bbyer.apple.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 21 17:07:36 2007 -0700

    So, like, checking return codes of system calls (signal, etc) is good.
    Also, only restore an old signal handler if one was actually set
    (prevents the server from dying on OS X).

commit a02b989c68864a7388553fb96e4fbaf91f941c4a