logitech denovo mini keyboard

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu Mar 27 16:16:40 PDT 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:46:22 -0400
Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net> wrote:

> What can I do to help gather info or write patches, or wot-not
> to help make this boon to linux home theatre enthusiasts work?

Well, I still know nothing about how to make it work via
software, but I did try an honest to gosh bluetooth usb
adapter (a d-link DBT-120 rev C1), and it functions perfectly
when operating through that.

The USB adapter that comes with it isn't a full-blown bluetooth
receiver, but merely a converter just for the denovo mini that
makes it look like a USB device (one where the mouse part is
obviously not yet supported :-).