logitech denovo mini keyboard

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Mar 26 14:46:22 PDT 2008

I just got one of these beasties and would love to get the
touchpad (when in touchpad mode) working as a mouse in X11.

I tried adding a 2nd mouse via the evdev driver with the
cryptic gibberish from the evdev man page that says it
works with "most mice", and it don't work :-).

However, something is clearly happening. If I run xev and
move my finger around the touchpad, I get a near continuous
stream of button events reported, so movement on the touchpad
is becoming events, just not useful ones :-).

What can I do to help gather info or write patches, or wot-not
to help make this boon to linux home theatre enthusiasts work?

(The keyboard part works fine, by the way - that was just
plug & play).