interpreting glxinfo's output

andrew rader andrew.r.rader at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:13:01 PDT 2008

thanks for the fast reply,

that does indeed answer my question, with one additional question. The
last post has the general extension list described:

"general: and that's the resulting supported GLX extensions, depending
what the server and client sides support."

would it be better to just say "general is a list of the extensions
that the driver supports"? since both the client and server (in my
case) support TFP, but "general" doesn't, is it the driver that is
missing this extension?

-Andy