Xephyr for multiterminal

JoJo jojo onetwojojo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:23:09 PST 2008

These are pretty common problems with no solutions.
Multiterminal with xephyr
- xephyr display & gdm wrapper vodoo magic config
- evdev troubles for keyboards
- haven't tried geometry option

X.org always says, use the latest(git) of everything, then it will
magically work.

Trying to use distro packages is a lost cause.

All the guides for multiterminal all over the internet are out of date.

You are not alone, this is the current state of multiterminal in x.org

Is there a mailinglist for multiterminal with X,
cause I think a lot of people might be interested in it.

-JoJo