How to build xorg-server 1.5?

Mohan Parthasarathy suruti94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:34:39 PDT 2008

Finally, i was able to run everything successfully for ATI Radeon 1650 using
1.5.99.1 though there is still some problem in
compilation under xdemos as it is not including XDamage. Perhaps i am
missing something..

The text rendering problem went away once the DRM is turned on. I am not
sure how it is related. But i don't see
the problem anymore.

thanks
mohan