iNexio touchscreen driver

Richard Lemon richard at codelemon.com
Wed Jun 18 23:42:03 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I have written an X input driver for the iNexio touchscreen, the
source can be found on http://repo.or.cz/w/xf86-input-inexio.git

The previous solution involved patching gpm and using the
gpmsumma_drv X input driver (check http://www.annet.pl/~anowak/
mtouch/). Unfortunately I the old gpmsumma_drv.o wouldn't load with X
7.2 and I couldn't find the source, hence the new driver.

I have also written an evdev driver which is available at  http://
repo.or.cz/w/inexio.git

Because the screens are serial based the X input driver is the easier
to configure, the evdev driver requires that you run inputattach to
associate the driver with the serial port.

I would like to have the driver considered for inclusion into the
mainline repository if possible.

Thanks,
Richard