xorg build problems: dtrace script

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Wed Jun 18 19:46:02 PDT 2008

Chuck Robey wrote:
> Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
>> You can get the build to work by completely disabling the use of dtrace
>> with --without-detrace passed to ./configure, iirc.

I just tried that from the top using CONFFLAGS, it fails.  it's late here, I'll
try it from the dix dir tomorrow.  Either way, it's a failure, so I'll both be
interested why it doesn't know what a uid_t is, and also why it doesn't react to
CONFFLAGS.  The only question is whether it works if it gets that flag locally.