New Account Request Process / Mentor System

Benjamin Close Benjamin.Close at clearchain.com
Mon Jan 21 16:26:06 PST 2008

Hi All,
    Just a reminder that if you approve an account request, please also
reassign the product to: freedesktop.org and the component to: New Accounts.
Not doing this will leave the request sitting unnoticed.

I've just reassigned quite a number of requests that have been sitting
around for a while (Some since 2005). Could all developers please
checkout the various requests (sent to the xorg-teams list) and if you
know the person and agree they should be working on xorg, please confirm
them.

On a side note, I recommend those confirming the requests take
responsibility for the person initially and aid in mentoring them just
till they get things setup.

Cheers,
    Benjamin
    fd.o Admin