GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap disfunctional in XServer from GIT

Johannes Engel j-engel at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 09:15:01 PST 2008

Hi, Matthias!

Matthias Hopf wrote:
> Do you have AIGLX activated? W/o Xgl you need AIGLX or the NVIDIA
> drivers (with that hardware only, of course).

Of course AIGLX is enabled. :) The problem is: The configuration works
with the distribution's (openSUSE 10.3) X.Org server and only shows this
behaviour using X.Org from git.
> You have to check glxinfo. This is about OpenGL double buffering.

That's why I posted the glxinfo output. :) The xwininfo shows which
visual is in use.
> Ah, you're running on a 16bit visual. I have no idea whether this has
> ever been tested. Also, the number of available visuals seems extremely
> limited. Also, there is no stencil buffer available.

As you can see in my answer to Michel's post I also tried in 24 bit with
the same result.

Greetings, Johannes