Call for community testers for intel driver

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:56:16 PST 2008

Jin, Gordon wrote:
> So if you would like to make contribution, welcome to register the
> membership by sending the below information to me by email:
> - Chipset (e.g. 855GM, 915G, G35, ...)

G965

> - Machine model, laptop/desktop

Desktop based on the Intel BLKDG965SSCK board

> - Monitor model (including TV), connection type used (VGA, DVI, HDMI,
> S-video, component ...)

Samsung 770P, connected via DVI.

> - Driver version

Debian: 2:2.1.1-1
Also I maintain the Official Linux From Scratch LiveCD which includes driver
version 2.1.1.

Mesa: 7.0.2-3 (actually a git snapshot) in Debian, 6.5.2 on LFS LiveCD.

7.0.2 triggers assertion failure with the PlaneShift game, 6.5.2 doesn't.

> - OS

Debian Lenny, LFS LiveCD

> - Any other hardware accessories, e.g. SDVO card model or TV cables.

HP ADD2 SH DVI Adapter DY-674A

--
Alexander E. Patrakov