Call for community testers for intel driver

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Jan 17 11:26:23 PST 2008

Greetings.  Great initiative!  I'd be happy to join.

  Chipset: 965 (rev 02)
  System: 2.13GHz Intel Core II Duo Desktop
  Monitor: Weird "Belnea" 1680x1050 VGA LCD
  OS: Debian Linux unstable
  Driver version: Debian 2.2.0-1

  Chipset: 845 (rev 03)
  System: 2.4GHz Intel Pentium 4 Desktop
  Monitor: Daewoo 901D CRT
  OS: Debian Linux unstable
  Driver version: Some unspecified Xorg build I did a while back

Hopefully there will be ways to keep this information up to
date, as it changes pretty often for me...

    Bart Massey
    Assoc. Prof. Computer Science
    Portland State University
    bart at cs.pdx.edu