Want to test xvmc branch of intel - need help!

Edward Hughes IV echughesiv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:06:41 PST 2008

Thanks everyone for the info :)

Looks like I've got some work ahead of me.  I think I might set up
another small partition just for this testing.

On the topic of current XvMC chipset support, then it is true (as the
man pages state) that while most of the Intel chipsets support some
type of Motion Compensation, XvMC is only implemented on the i810 and
i815 (and some more recent chipsets when using this experimental
driver)?  As I said before I want to clarify this on the MythTV Wiki.

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll be back.

-Edward