Question re multiple instances of x on same box

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 05:32:00 PST 2008

Greetings;

In my quest to make me, as a normal user, have an x interface essentially the
same as I have now setup for root, I stated by copying roots email corpus in
roots Mail dir to /home/me/Mail.  Then rather than having to log out and
reboot, I thought it would be neat to hit tty2, log in as me and start my own
x session.  Crowded maybe as there is only a gig of ram here, but the point
is moot cuz it won't let me start an x-session anyway.

Was it supposed to work?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)