MacBook Intel GMA950 w/ Dell 2407WFP - resolution problem

Joseph Alten joeprogrammer70 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:52:11 PST 2008

On Jan 5, 2008 10:40 PM, Jerone Young <jerone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Joseph can you possibly try this scenerio? Booting your machine with
> one monitor and then plug hot plugging your 1920x1200 monitor when X
> is already running.

Ack... I managed to trash my system last night, but now I've got it
reinstalled and working again. Have to admit I haven't ever hotplugged
my monitor in after X is running until just a minute ago, but it still
works fine with xrandr.

> This is getting interesting. Big thanks for answering my question
> Joseph. I'll get the bugzilla up soon... I'm slowly boiling down the
> details.

No problem. Congratulations on the progress you made, and good luck
with your bug report.

--Joe