Suggestions for properly abstracting multiple screens.

JoJo jojo onetwojojo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:07:55 PST 2008

ah ! thats why i don't remember vgaarbitrator, you moved to x.org
(Old page says xat is what you are working on).

so what about the border case, viz-a-viz
1 graphic card with 2 outputs to be used as a multiseat ?
(both on only 1 pci bus)

Is there any plan to support independent X servers on the same gfx card ?

-JoJo