DRI2 committed

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Feb 15 10:58:37 PST 2008

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:57:32 -0500, "=?UTF-8?Q?Kristian_H=C3=B8gsberg?=" wrote:
> Last night I committed the DRI2 work that I've been sitting on for
> quite a while now.

Congratulations!

>  - only intel hardware, limited testing on i965 and up.  Gotta
> reinstall that box...

Is that "you've only tested i965 and that's been limited so far"? Or
"you've tested other intel hardware thoroughly but the i965 test has
only been limited"?

I can perhaps help with some i965 testing.

>  - everything committed on master, except the xf86-video-intel parts,
> which are committed on the intel-batchbuffer branch.

OK, and you mentioned in IRC that you'll look into merging that with
the branches that Eric and I have been working on. That sounds great.

> I wrote a tutorial here on how to compile the entire stack:
>
>   http://hoegsberg.blogspot.com/2008/02/building-and-installing-drmdrix-stack.html

Excellent. I might take a whack at going through this.

-Carl