Status of Intel Xvmc support?

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 07:51:14 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Devin Heitmueller
<devin.heitmueller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you offer any insight regarding the state of support for MPEG2
> acceleration for video with resolutions greater than 720x576?  Am I
> correct that this is the current maximum resolution supported?

Hello Keith,

Since I didn't hear back from you, I looked at the code and it seems
like the 965+ Xvmc routines will support 1080?  Is this correct?
Also, is it safe to assume that platforms lower than 965 are stuck at
720x576 and there is no way to do better?

Thanks,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller