Draft: License policy for contributors

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Dec 2 11:32:15 PST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 06:28:17AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Otherwise, looks good to me (though I've not got any to compare it
> against; maybe the ASF have something that's worth checking?), so
> S-o-b me.

Actually, for super arse-covering, we might just want to explicitly
state that nothing in this document is to be interpreted as an extra
grant or condition of license to any software: the license is as stated
in the file(s) or module(s), and not impacted by that document.

Thanks for doing this, too.

Cheers,
Daniel