swrast dri driver loader tries to include drm.h ... breaks Xquarts build

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Wed Aug 6 13:44:36 PDT 2008

Hi Kristian, George...

I'm once again trying to try working specifically on the 1.5 server
branch for Apple's Xquartz.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to deal with this commit:
"Add loader for the swrast dri driver."
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/xserver.git;a=commit;h=6ff6465931c397f72db27a4fd0ca0dcac0609537

glxdriswrast has a:
#include <drm.h>

but we don't have drm.h available (and it doesn't make sense to given
our configuration of running on top of Quartz).

Are these part of the DRI2 changes that will be backed out of 1.5?  If
so, I'll wait for that to occur before messing with the 1.5 branch. If
it's going to stay in, then what do you propose as a solution?  In
either case, this is something that needs to be addressed in master.

Thanks,
Jeremy