Question about kdrive on packed 24bit framebuffer

lichentao_sh lichentao_sh at 126.com
Mon Apr 21 19:56:22 PDT 2008

Hi, All

I'm trying to port kdrive Marvell's chips. At first the screen was splitted. When I checked the source code of kdrive, I found my framebuffer's format was packed 24bit and It seemed that kdrive didn't support this format.

So I delete the code "if (bpp==24) bpp==32;" in function KdSetPixmapFormats, and the lcd screen seems ok.

But I guess this modification is not right and maybe brings other trouble for some client program cannot run correctly as before.

Hope suggestions from all

Chanteur