Samsung SyncMaster 720N working only @60Hz

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Thu Apr 10 02:50:07 PDT 2008

On Apr 08, 08 21:02:44 +0300, Laszlo Kustan wrote:
> Unfortunately none of the two modelines you provided work correctly. With
> the first one I have 69 Hz and with the second one 75 Hz.
> No matter what modeline I use, I have 60 Hz at startup and I can change with
> xrandr to 75 Hz, which actually is only 69 Hz and this ain't confortable for
> the eyes at all.

Ok, time to create a bug report and attach everything about your
finding. Also, be sure to create a logfile with -logverbose 7 and attach
it to the bug as well. Let's see what mode you're actually getting.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          mat at mshopf.de