glxgears: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual ?

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Tue Apr 8 05:20:25 PDT 2008

		Hi.

While trying to take a look at the current state of affairs in git HEAD,
I got:

Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual

from glxgears.

All xorg parts (libs, server, xf86-video-intel, mesa, drm) from git
checkout of today (2008-04-08), linux kernel 2.6.23.17

Is this being looked into already or should I file a (mesa-) bug?

		greets,
		  jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
		23.....56.......drifting
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion