drm from git: test for LINUX_VERSION_CODE falsely succeeds (I think)

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Mon Apr 7 07:59:38 PDT 2008

Andre Müller wrote:

> The source referenced by /usr/src/linux is the relevant bit here,
> instead of the currently running kernel (as reported by uname),
> AFAIK. Not shure if that is the problem, though...

There's no /usr/src/linux on the machine (just
/usr/src/linux-2.6.23.17-2 which is the same as the running kernel) so
this can't be the issue, but thx anyway...

		jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion