Dual head support on 852GME and disabled LVDS channel

Marius Groeger mgroeger at sysgo.com
Wed Sep 12 03:08:11 PDT 2007

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Dmitry Babrovich wrote:

> When X server is running xrandr utllity successfully reports that there
> are two monitors connected but one connected to LVDS is blank.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but FWIW: I'm having the same
problem with my ATI x300 and the 6.7.192 driver: the external VGA-0
remains pitch-dark even though xrandr reports correct settings for it,
and the (larger) FB is accessible.

Regards
Marius

--
Marius Groeger
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software